• Licensed by the State of Maryland and Board Certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and
Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
• Practicing bodywork since 2000
• Master’s degree in Acupuncture from Tai Sophia Institute: www.tai.edu
• BA in Psychology from American University
• Taught at the Potomac Massage Training Institute, Washington, DC.: www.pmti.org
• Supervises at the Tai Sophia Student Clinic
• NADA Detoxification Specialist: www.acudetox.com/
• Practitioner of holistic healing methods since 1985
Massage modalities available:
• Neuromuscular Massage (Trigger Point)
• Cranial Sacral
• Manual Lymph Drainage
• Thai Yoga
• Zero Balancing
• Massage Cupping
Traditional Chinese Medicine
• Gua Sha
• Chinese Herbal Remedies
Can’t decide what you want or need? Let me help you decide. In partnership with you, I will synthesize a treatment plan for you based on your healing goals and preferences.
Call for an appointment: 301-318-3245.
Vice President BNI Chapter
Experience Your Chi
Kensington, MD 20895
Phone: +1 301 318 3245
For Helpful Monthly TipsSignup for my newsletter
New Additional Location in Gaithersburg
Schedule an appointment at the Relaxing Alternatives Wellness Center.
Located at 438 N. Frederick Avenue, Suite 307, Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Call 301 987-2300